Thank you for visiting the virtual home of Peace Tree Spirituality Center. We exist to hold sacred space for individuals and groups to heal, renew, connect, and transform. It does not matter who you are or where you come from, Peace Tree welcomes you regardless of faith tradition or personal spiritual formation.
Peace Tree Spirituality Center holds sacred space for you to settle into a slower pace, soak in the silence, and begin to feel and see more deeply. We currently offer space for A Day Away. Overnight accommodations are being updated and will be available in 2018. During your stay you may wish to:
- Walk our labyrinth
- Borrow a book from our spiritual library
- Stroll the gardens and grounds
- Create art or journal
- Fall into a more natural soul rhythm
We offer opportunities to further personalize your retreat to nurture your body, mind, and soul with spiritual direction or massage therapy.
Workshops and Community-Building Retreats
Peace Tree Spirituality Center holds sacred space for your group to get away, connect more deeply, and find new life and energy. When you reserve Peace Tree you will have access to:
- The Fire Place Room
- The Dining Room
- The Creation Room
- The Spiritual Direction Room
- The Kitchen
- Peace Tree’s grounds including the Labyrinth
Room photos coming soon!
We believe in the power of individuals and communities to transform our society. Peace Tree Spirituality Center holds sacred space
- where change-makers renew and vision;
- where we meet at the intersection of our differences to learn, heal, engage, and move forward;
- where oppressive structures are analyzed and dismantled.