Peace Tree Spirituality Center is tucked away on a piece of land north of St. Louis. Surrounded by rolling hills, Peace Tree features a meditative prayer garden and a labyrinth used for walking meditations.
The Center once functioned as a dairy farmhouse and then a church parsonage. Today it is a cozy space with an updated full kitchen, 2 1/2 bathrooms, and multiple meeting room options for large group gatherings and break out sessions.
The Center serves:
- individuals by providing a space to explore their relationship with themselves, others, and Holy Mystery.
- community by providing a space for groups to gather and make meaningful connections.
- society by providing a space
- where change-makers renew and vision;
- to meet at the intersection of our differences to learn, heal, engage, and move forward;
- and where oppressive structures are analyzed and dismantled.
The Center is available for for meetings, speakers, workshops, and individual or group retreats. Peace Tree has four bedrooms, private and shared, to accommodate overnight guests.
Peace Tree Spirituality Center is a ministry of Zion United Church or Christ, an Open and Affirming congregation that loves and supports the spirit of inclusion that exists at Peace Tree.